Cloud Storage Services
Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other. Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, but they also don’t even need high capacity on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
A business may use the cloud to store important documents and data. An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal device.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
Perks to Cloud Storage
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies world wide do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: authorized users can log in and access information from anywhere, securely
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted off-site can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Ohio Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (614) 429-1194 or fill out the form, and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.